Thursday, June 01, 2006

Poland: Playing charades in Krakow

I've arrived in Krakow and I'm staying at a pretty chilled hostel that has a great common room with a big TV and DVD player and a massive bed in the common room for all to chill on. We bought some drinks at the local bottlo (everything is so cheap here!) and we have just been sitting around chatting and playing charades. Good times. The beds don't look overly comfortable though but hey, you win some you lose some!

I have been feeling a bit off colour today but I am starting to feel better. Went to the Warsaw Uprising Museum this morning before catching the train and it was very interesting. It was a really new museum, very good displays and a fantastic layout incorperating audio visual and written content. The train ride was pretty good, but boy the Warsaw train station is UGLY! The worst worst worst of Soviet design.

Anyway, Krakow seems pretty cool, I think I will be sticking here for a bit and doing lots of day trips and the like from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home