Sunday, June 25, 2006

Spain: Ola!

I have made it to Spain despite both my train and my plane running late, and then part of the Madrid metro system being suspended! Havent seen very much, am well tired after catching the overnight train, but so far I like the vibe, and the evening is a beautiful balmy temperature. Going out to meet Roz at the airport tomorrow which is exciting!

I got to spend a couple of hours in Geneva today while waiting for my plane and it was a very pretty city. Didn´t get to see it all, but the lake was amazing and it was really nice. I´ve gone through three different languages in the past 24 hours... German in Austria and Zurich, then French in Geneva, now Spanish (duh) in Spain. A little bit nuts!

Other than that I havent done much except sit around on planes and trains, and sit around in train stations and airports waiting for the things to arrive... both my plane and train were nearly an hour late today. Very annoying.

Oh and you will be pleaed to note that this is the first blog entry in a while with no Sound of Music references, Im moving on you see. I still desperately would love to play The Sound of Music drinking game. Just reading it is a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home