Thursday, July 20, 2006

London: Back to where it all began

So my trip has almost come full circle... well, circle isnt the best word to decide the route I took around Europe but hey. I'm back in London, which is cool but weird... it's quite strange to stay in a hostel in a city where I so recently had a home... and it's even more strange to come to the slow and gradual realization that its back to reality next week... my plane sets down in Sydney on Friday week. Eeek. Mixed feelings about that one.

We had a great time in Munich, we did this fantastic free walking tour aimed at backpackers with great guides who worked only for tips. It was so fun, and very interesting, they told the history in such a fun way.

But London is cool, its familiar now, and once again I am playing tour guide for my friends. The coolest thing is that we now have three Albury girls in London, an amazing feat, especially considering that we have zero to nil organizational skills. Its very cool to have the three of us together again, on the other side of the world.

Once Soph recovers from her jetlag (she is completely zonked out in bed now haha) we shall set about exploring London... again for me haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home